Want to cook a light recipe for Summer? Prepare this recipe of shrimp pataniscas, light, delicious and great to serve with salad. Try it!!
Follow us for more recipes
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER
- 250 grams (8 3/4 ounces) shrimp
- 1/2 liter water to cook the shrimps
- 2 eggs
- 150 grams (1 cup) flour with yeast
- Parsley (to taste)
- Pepper (to taste)
- 1 bunch of coriander
- 2 small onions
- Salt (to taste)
- Vegetable oil for frying
- Put the shrimps in a saucepan with water seasoned with salt, a bunch of coriander and a small onion. Bring to a boil over high heat. When starts boiling, reduce to medium-low heat and cook about 4 to 5 minutes. When the shrimps are cooked, drain them with a skimmer and let cool slightly (reserve the cooking water). Peel the shrimps and cut into pieces.
- In a large bowl, combine the eggs, flour and the cooking water (about 100 ml (1/2 cup)). Then, add the chopped parsley, the shrimp cut into pieces, the remaining chopped onion, pepper and mix thoroughly until homogeneous (add more water if you find that the dough is too thicken or flour if you think that is too liquid).
- Heat the oil in a skillet. When the oil is hot, remove small portions of the mixture with a spoon and fry them on both sides until golden (while frying, flatten slightly with a fork the pataniscas to remove the liquid that remains inside).
- When they are fried, place them on a plate with absorbent paper. Serve the pataniscas with lettuce salad.