A quick, simple and easy recipe… Burgers aromatized with oregano and with the delicious onion flavor…
- 200 grams (7 ounces) minced pork
- 200 grams (7 ounces) minced beef
- 10 grams (1/2 tablespoon) breadcrumbs
- Pepper (to taste)
- 50 ml (1/4 cup) milk
- 1 egg yolk
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 2 medium onions
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Oregano (to taste)
- 50 ml (1/4 cup) olive oil
- Salt (to taste)
- In a bowl, mix the minced meat. Add the breadcrumbs, a chopped onion, milk, mustard, pepper, egg yolk, chopped garlic, Worcestershire sauce and mix everything with your hands.
- Mold in the shape of burgers and season with some salt and oregano.
- Put the olive oil and the remaining onion cut into round slices in a frying pan and saute over low heat until the onion starts to turn golden brown. Add the burgers and fry them on both sides, about 8 to 10 minutes until they begin to turn slightly golden.
- Turn off the heat and serve the burgers with fries.