Planning a lunch with friends? Include in your menu this burger with American sauce, it’s tasty and very easy to prepare! Your friends will love this simple and delicious recipe!
- 200 grams / (7 ounces) minced pork
- 200 grams / (7 ounces) minced beef
- 50 ml / (3 1/3 tablespoons) milk
- 1 egg yolk
- 10 grams / (1/3 ounce) breadcrumbs
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 medium onion
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 50 ml / (3 1/3 tablespoons) olive oil
- Pepper (to taste)
- Salt (to taste)
- 3 tablespoons red pepper sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
For the sauce:
- In a bowl, mix the minced meat. Add the salt, the chopped onion, milk, breadcrumbs, mustard, pepper, egg yolk, chopped garlic and the Worcestershire sauce. Mix with your hands the seasonings in the meat.
- Mold the meat in the shape of burgers.
- Heat the olive oil in a frying pan and fry the burgers on both sides over medium-low heat. When the burgers are fried, put them on a plate and set aside.
- For the sauce:
In a bowl, combine the red pepper sauce, honey, mustard and the Worcestershire sauce.
- Serve the burgers with toasted bread, fries and the delicious sauce.