If you like meals in the oven, prepare this simple and delicious recipe of veal cubes and potatoes seasoned with a little salt, garlic, honey, olive oil and with delicious spices such as pepper and rosemary. Bon appetit!!!
- 700 grams (1 1/2 pounds) veal cubes
- 1.2 kg (2 2/3 pounds) small potatoes
- 8 cloves of garlic
- Pepper (to taste)
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 150 ml (2/3 cup) olive oil
- 1 bay leaf
- Rosemary (to taste)
- Salt (to taste)
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC (350ºF).
- Peel and wash the potatoes. Place them on a baking dish together with the veal cubes and season with salt, pepper, bay leaf, unpeeled crushed garlic, honey, olive oil and chopped rosemary. Bake until golden brown, about one hour. Occasionally, drizzle the meat and the potatoes with the sauce.
- Turn off the oven and serve.