To give a special touch to the fish, try this recipe of stewed hake loins with crab sticks and shrimp! It’s simple, very pleasant and has excellent presentation! Serve with white rice.
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTERSubscribe to our newsletter and receive new recipes in your inbox.
- 400 grams (14 ounces) hake loin
- 1 medium onion
- 400 grams (14 ounces) shrimp
- Juice of one lemon
- 150 grams (5 1/3 ounces) crab sticks
- 100 ml (1/2 cup) olive oil
- Pepper (to taste)
- 3 cloves of garlic
- Parsley (to taste)
- 1/2 green pepper
- 1/2 red pepper
- Salt (to taste)
- Season the fish and the shrimp with salt, pepper, sliced garlic and lemon juice. Leave to marinate for 30 minutes.
- Place the olive oil, the onion cut into round slices and the peppers cut into strips in a saucepan and cook over low heat until the onion starts to turn slightly golden. Add the fish with the marinade and cook for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally. When the fish is almost cooked, add the crab sticks cut into pieces and cook more 3 to 4 minutes.
- Turn off the heat, sprinkle with chopped parsley and serve with white rice.