This is undoubtedly the perfect recipe for a special dinner with friends or family! Turkey tenderloin in the oven with apple and garlic is a simple recipe, very pleasant and with excellent presentation!
- 1.2 kg (2 2/3 pounds) turkey tenderloin
- 2 red apples
- 100 ml (1/2 cup) white wine
- 100 ml (1/2 cup) olive oil
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 10 cloves of garlic
- Nutmeg (to taste)
- Pepper (to taste)
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- Thyme (to taste)
- Salt (to taste)
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC (350ºF).
- Put the turkey tenderloin on a baking dish and season with salt, unpeeled crushed garlic, pepper, thyme, nutmeg, mustard and Worcestershire sauce. Wash the apples, cut them into slices and remove the seeds. Add to the baking dish and drizzle everything with white wine and olive oil. Bake until golden brown, about 1 hour and 30 minutes. Occasionally drizzle the loin with the sauce.
- Turn off the oven and serve with fries or white rice.