If you’re tired of making always the same steak recipes we have the solution for you! Cut the steaks into pieces, fry them and add rice and coriander! Besides being a simple recipe it’s quite delicious!
- 250 grams (8 3/4 ounces) beef steaks
- 50 ml (1/4 cup) olive oil
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 125 grams (2/3 cup) rice
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 25 grams (2 tablespoons) margarine
- Pepper (to taste)
- Nutmeg (to taste)
- Coriander (to taste)
- Salt (to taste)
- Cut the steaks into pieces and season with a little salt, one chopped garlic, pepper, nutmeg and Worcestershire sauce. Let marinate about 30 minutes.
- Heat 25 ml (1 3/4 tablespoons) olive oil and the margarine in a frying pan. When the margarine is completely melted, add the meat and fry it over low heat for about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile, put the remaining olive oil and the remaining chopped clove of garlic in a saucepan and saute over low heat for about 2 to 3 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add the rice and season with a little salt. Stir and fry the rice about 1 minute. Pour the water (twice the rice volume) and boil over medium high heat. When starts boiling, reduce to low heat and cook about 10 minutes.
- Add the rice and the chopped coriander to the meat frying pan. Mix the rice in the meat and serve. Bon appetit!!!