Breaded stuffed steak2013-05-23
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 20m
- Ready In : 60m
Rate this recipe:
A different way to prepare breaded turkey steaks… Filled with cheese and ham are an easy recipe and quite tasty, your kids gonna love it…
Units: Metric / (Units: US)
- 4 turkey steaks (about 600 grams / (1 1/3 pounds))
- 4 cheese slices (about 80 grams / (2 3/4 ounces))
- 4 ham slices (about 70 grams / (2 1/2 ounces))
- Nutmeg (to taste)
- Pepper (to taste)
- 4 cloves of garlic
- Juice of one lemon
- 1 egg
- Salt (to taste)
- Vegetable oil for frying
- Season the steaks with some salt, pepper, lemon juice, nutmeg and sliced garlics. Let marinate for approximately 30 minutes.
- Remove the marinade and place over the top of each steak a cheese slice and a ham slice. Roll the steaks and coat them in beaten egg and breadcrumbs.
- Secure the breaded steaks with two toothpicks and fry them in hot oil. When the breaded steaks are fried, place them on a dish with absorbent paper.
- Serve with sautéed potatoes, lettuce and tomate salad.