Fried veal chops with honey2017-01-21
- Servings : 2
- Prep Time : 5m
- Cook Time : 20m
- Ready In : 50m
Rate this recipe:
Want to prepare a simple and quite tasty meat recipe? We have the perfect solution for you, fried veal chops with the delicious taste of honey…
Units: Metric / (Units: US)
- 2 veal chops (about 350 grams / (12 1/3 ounces))
- 2 tablespoons margarine
- 50 ml / (3 1/3 tablespoons) olive oil
- 3 bay leaves
- Pepper (to taste)
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Juice of one lemon
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 50 ml / (3 1/3 tablespoons) white wine
- Salt (to taste)
- Season the chops with salt, pepper, sliced garlics, cinnamon, bay leaf, lemon juice, white wine and honey. Let marinate about 30 minutes.
- Heat the olive oil and the margarine over medium-low heat. When the margarine start to melt, add the chops and the marinade and fry them on both sides over medium-low heat until they start to turn golden, about 15 minutes.
- Turn off the heat and serve the chops with chips or rice.