Ling fish in the oven2013-04-22
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 15m
- Cook Time : 50m
- Ready In : 1:05 h
Rate this recipe:
Tasty recipe for the whole family, ling seasoned with salt, white wine and pepper, that goes in the oven with potatoes and onion, sprinkled with chopped parsley.
Units: Metric / (Units: US)
- 4 ling fish steaks (about 900 grams / (2 pounds))
- 150 ml / (1/2 cup and 2 tablespoons) white wine
- 150 ml / (1/2 cup and 2 tablespoons) olive oil
- Pepper (to taste)
- Parsley (to taste)
- 1.2 kg / (2 2/3 pounds) small potatoes
- 1 carrot
- 2 medium onions
- 6 cloves of garlic
- 1 bay leaf
- Salt (to taste)
- Season the fish with salt, white wine and pepper. Wash, peel the potatoes and season with salt. Set aside.
- In a glass baking dish, place in the bottom the onions cut into round slices and half the carrot cut into thin round slices. On top, place the potatoes, the fish along with the marinade, the unpeeled crushed garlics, the remaining carrot cut into thin round slices and the bay leaf. Drizzle with olive oil and bring to preheated oven at 180°C / (350ºF) about 50 minutes. Occasionally drizzle with their own sauce.
- Turn off the oven, sprinkle with chopped parsley and serve.