Ling fish in the oven2013-04-22
- Servings : 2
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 60m
- Ready In : 1:10 h
Rate this recipe:
If you want to prepare a simple fish recipe in the oven this is perfect for you! This ling fish recipe in the oven with potatoes and carrot besides being easy to prepare is quite tasty!
Units: Metric / (Units: US)
- 2 ling fish steaks (about 450 grams / (1 pound))
- 100 ml / (6 3/4 tablespoons) white wine
- 50 ml / (3 1/3 tablespoons) olive oil
- Pepper (to taste)
- Nutmeg (to taste)
- 600 grams / (1 1/3 pounds) small potatoes
- 1 carrot
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 3 cloves of garlic
- Juice of half lemon
- Salt (to taste)
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC / (350ºF).
- Peel and wash the potatoes and the carrot. Cut the carrot into pieces.
- Put the fish, the potatoes and the carrot pieces on a baking dish. Season with salt, nutmeg, pepper, paprika, peeled garlics, lemon juice and white wine. Drizzle with olive oil and bake until golden brown, about 1 hour. Occasionally drizzle with the sauce.
- Turn off the oven and serve.