- Servings : 2
- Prep Time : 7m
- Cook Time : 0m
- Ready In : 7m
Rate this recipe:
Pineapple milkshake is a very refreshing drink and very tasty, confectioned with pineapple slices, milk, yoghurt and sugar.
Units: Metric / (Units: US)
- 5 pineapple slices (about 250 grams / (8 3/4 ounces))
- 200 ml / (3/4 cup and 1 1/2 tablespoons) milk
- 250 grams / (8 3/4 ounces) natural yoghurt
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 100 ml / (6 3/4 tablespoons) heavy whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla powder
- 1 teaspoon powdered sugar
- In a blender, place the pineapple slices cut into pieces, sugar, yoghurt, the milk and mix well.
- With an electric mixer beat the whipping cream along with the powdered sugar and the vanilla powder until stiff peaks form.
- Pour the milkshake in glasses and garnish with chantilly.