- Servings : 14 units
- Prep Time : 15m
- Cook Time : 15m
- Ready In : 30m
Muffins are always a delicious and quick solution for unexpected visits from friends or family. Try these delicious coffee muffins, have excellent presentation and everyone will love it.
Units: Metric (Units: US)
- 50 ml (1/4 cup) strong coffee
- 2 eggs
- 125 grams (1/2 cup) granulated sugar
- 100 ml (1/2 cup) whipping cream
- 125 grams (1 cup) all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon liquid caramel
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC (350ºF). Line muffin tins with paper liners.
- In an electric mixer, beat on medium speed the eggs and the sugar until obtain a creamy mixture. Add the coffee, the cream, the liquid caramel and mix for 2 to 3 minutes until it’s nicely incorporated. Reduce the mixer speed to low, add the flour mixed with the baking powder and beat until a creamy and homogeneous mixture.
- Pour small portions of the cream into the paper liners
and bake until a toothpick inserted in the center of a muffin comes out clean, about 15 to 20 minutes (the time depends on the oven).
- Remove the muffins from the oven, let cool to room temperature and serve.