Fish in tomato sauce with green pepper2013-01-10
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 5m
- Cook Time : 30m
- Ready In : 35m
Rate this recipe:
There are many ways to cook fish in an attractive and delicious way to please the whole family. Prepare fish in tomato sauce with green pepper, it’s a simple recipe that everyone will love!!
Units: Metric / (Units: US)
- Hake loins (about 600 grams / (1 1/3 pounds))
- 1 green pepper
- 3 medium ripe tomatoes
- Pepper (to taste)
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 50 ml / (3 1/3 tablespoons) olive oil
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 1 medium onion
- Salt (to taste)
- Season the fish with some salt, pepper and paprika; set aside.
- Put the olive oil, the onion cut into round slices, the peeled garlic, the green pepper cut into strips and the peeled tomatoes cut into small pieces in a saucepan and cook over low heat until the tomato start to break down, stirring occasionally. Add the fish, cover the pan and cook over low heat for about 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Turn off the heat and serve the fish with boiled potato or white rice.