Are you always making the same hake recipes and want to prepare something different and very tasty? Take the hake to the oven with a delicious cornbread, onion, garlic and coriander mixture… Bon appetit!!!
- 4 hake steaks (about 600 grams (1 1/3 pounds))
- 200 grams (7 ounces) Portuguese cornbread
- 1 medium onion
- 3 cloves of garlic
- Coriander (to taste)
- Pepper (to taste)
- Juice of half lemon
- 150 ml (2/3 cup) olive oil
- Salt (to taste)
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC (350ºF).
- Place the cornbread cut into pieces, the onion cut into pieces, the peeled garlic and the coriander in a food processor and pulse until well chopped.
- Place the hake steaks on a baking dish and season with salt, pepper and lemon juice. Add the cornbread mixture and drizzle with olive oil. Bake for 35 to 40 minutes.
- Turn off the oven and serve.