For a party, give a special touch in the presentation of your dishes! Prepare this recipe with excellent presentation and very tasty of stuffed peppers with minced meat in the oven.
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTERSubscribe to our newsletter and receive new recipes in your inbox.
- 4 red peppers
- 300 grams (10 1/2 ounces) minced beef
- 300 grams (10 1/2 ounces) minced pork
- 3 medium ripe tomatoes
- 1 large onion
- Nutmeg (to taste)
- Pepper (to taste)
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 50 ml (1/4 cup) olive oil
- Parsley (to taste)
- Salt (to taste)
- Season the minced meat with salt, pepper, nutmeg and chopped garlic. Mix everything well and marinate about 30 minutes.
- Slice the top of the peppers and remove the interior (reserve the peppers lid). Wash the peppers and set aside.
- Place the olive oil, the chopped onion and the peeled tomatoes cut into small pieces in a saucepan and cook over low heat until the tomato start to break down. Then, add the meat, stir and cook over low heat about 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Turn off the heat and sprinkle with chopped parsley. Stuff the peppers with the meat and cover them with the lid.
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC (350ºF).
- Place the peppers on a baking pan and bake until slightly golden, about 20 to 25 minutes. Turn off the oven and serve the peppers with lettuce salad.