For a party, give a special touch in the presentation of your dishes! Prepare this recipe with excellent presentation and very tasty of stuffed peppers with minced meat in the oven.
- 4 red peppers
- 300 grams (10 1/2 ounces) minced beef
- 300 grams (10 1/2 ounces) minced pork
- 3 medium ripe tomatoes
- 1 large onion
- Nutmeg (to taste)
- Pepper (to taste)
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 50 ml (1/4 cup) olive oil
- Parsley (to taste)
- Salt (to taste)
- Season the minced meat with salt, pepper, nutmeg and chopped garlic. Mix everything well and marinate about 30 minutes.
- Slice the top of the peppers and remove the interior (reserve the peppers lid). Wash the peppers and set aside.
- Place the olive oil, the chopped onion and the peeled tomatoes cut into small pieces in a saucepan and cook over low heat until the tomato start to break down. Then, add the meat, stir and cook over low heat about 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Turn off the heat and sprinkle with chopped parsley. Stuff the peppers with the meat and cover them with the lid.
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC (350ºF).
- Place the peppers on a baking pan and bake until slightly golden, about 20 to 25 minutes. Turn off the oven and serve the peppers with lettuce salad.