Give a refined taste to your traditional recipe of spare ribs! Try this spare ribs recipe with apple in the oven and you will see that the sweet of the apple merges together with the pork tenderloin in a spectacular recipe! Dare yourself!
- 1.5 kg (3 1/3 pounds) spare ribs
- 2 apples
- Pepper (to taste)
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon powder
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 200 ml (1 cup) olive oil
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 6 cloves of garlic
- Thyme (to taste)
- Salt (to taste)
- Place the spare ribs on a baking dish.
- Wash and remove the apples seeds. Cut into slices, place them in the spare ribs baking dish and season with cinnamon. Season the spare ribs with some salt, pepper, nutmeg, paprika, chopped garlic and thyme. Let marinate about 1 hour.
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC (350ºF).
- Drizzle with olive oil and brush the spare ribs with honey. Cover the baking dish with aluminum foil and bake about 1 hour and 30 minutes.
- Turn off the oven and serve the spare ribs with fries cut into cubes. Bon appetit!!!