Strawberry and pineapple milkshake2015-05-24
- Servings : 2
- Prep Time : 8m
- Cook Time : 0m
- Ready In : 8m
Rate this recipe:
Milkshakes are easy drinks to prepare with lots of vitamins. Delight yourself with a strawberries and pineapple milkshake on a summer afternoon.
Units: Metric / (Units: US)
- 200 grams / (7 ounces) strawberries
- 4 pineapple slices
- 250 ml / (1 cup and 1 tablespoon) fresh milk
- 125 grams / (4 1/2 ounces) natural yoghurt
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 200 ml / (3/4 cup and 1 1/2 tablespoons) heavy whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla powder
- 1 tablespoon powdered sugar
- Wash the strawberries and remove the stem. In a blender, combine the strawberries and the pineapple cut into pieces. Add the yoghurt, sugar, milk and blend until obtain a creamy mixture.
- Whip the cream together with the powdered sugar and the vanilla in a electric mixer until stiff peaks form (don’t overbeat the cream).
- Pour the milkshake in glasses and garnish with whipped cream and strawberry pieces. Serve cold or to room temperature.