Vegetable soup with savoy cabbage2013-08-03
- Servings : 5/6
- Prep Time : 15m
- Cook Time : 25m
- Ready In : 40m
Rate this recipe:
A delicious soup, very nutritious confectioned with savoy cabbage, onion, carrots, turnip, leek and potato, seasoned with olive oil and a little salt.
Units: Metric / (Units: US)
- 2 medium onions
- 3 carrots
- 2 liters / (8 1/2 cups) water
- 1 medium potato
- 1 turnip
- 1 leek
- 1/2 savoy cabbage
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt (to taste)
- In a pressure cooker with two liters / (8 1/2 cups) of water, cook on high heat the potatoes, the onions, the carrots, savoy cabbage, the turnip and leek, all cut into small pieces. When starts boiling reduce to low heat and cook (reserve a little cabbage, carrot, turnip and some bits of leek).
- When is cooked, remove from heat for a moment, and grind everything with a hand blender.
- Season the soup with olive oil and a little salt, stir and place again over heat.
- When starts boiling, place bits of cabbage, sliced carrots, pieces of turnip, leek, and leave to cook for more three minutes.