Prepare a fillets recipe differently. Season the hake fillets with salt and lemon juice and cover with a delicious cornbread, onion, parsley, garlic and coriander mixture. Drizzle with olive oil and bake until golden brown. Bon appetit!!!
Follow us for more recipes
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER
- 350 grams (12 1/3 ounces) hake fillets
- 250 grams (8 3/4 ounces) Portuguese cornbread
- Parsley (to taste)
- 1 small onion
- Coriander (to taste)
- 150 ml (2/3 cup) olive oil
- Juice of one lemon
- 4 cloves of garlic
- Salt (to taste)
- Season the fillets with salt and lemon juice. Let marinate about two hours.
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC (350ºF).
- Place the cornbread cut into pieces, coriander, parsley, the onion cut into pieces and the peeled garlic in a food processor and pulse until well chopped.
- Place the fillets without the marinade on a baking dish and cover with the cornbread mixture. Drizzle with olive oil and bake until golden brown, about 35 minutes.
- Remove the fillets from the oven and serve.