Beef medallions with caramelized peach2017-09-19
- Servings : 2
- Prep Time : 5m
- Cook Time : 15m
- Ready In : 20m
If you want to prepare a simple and quick meat meal this recipe is perfect for the occasion! Beef medallions fried in olive oil served with peach caramelized in honey and brown sugar. It’s a delicious recipe with great presentation! Bon appetit!!!
Units: Metric (Units: US)
- 2 beef medallions (about 500 grams (17 1/2 ounces))
- 2 peaches
- A drizzle of olive oil for frying the meat
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 3 tablespoons dark brown sugar
- Pepper (to taste)
- Salt (to taste)
- Season the beef medallions with salt and pepper.
- Heat the olive oil in a frying pan. When the olive oil is hot, add the meat and fry it on both sides over medium heat until turn slightly golden, about 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, put the honey, the brown sugar and the peeled peaches cut into slices in another frying pan. Heat over medium-low heat until the peach caramelize, about 7 to 8 minutes. Stir occasionally with a wooden spoon.
- Put the medallions on a plate and, on top, the caramelized peach. Bon appetit!!!
Beef medallions with caramelized peach
Nutrition facts per serving (2 servings)
Total Fat: 20.5 g(27%)
Saturated Fat: 6.5 g(33%)
Cholesterol: 223 mg(81%)
Sodium: 247 mg(11%)
Total Carbohydrate: 44.5 g(15%)
Protein: 77.5 g