Pork tenderloin in the oven2012-11-04
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 5m
- Cook Time : 1:30 h
- Ready In : 2:35 h
Rate this recipe:
If you going to have a dinner with your family or friends, this pork tenderloin recipe in the oven with potatoes is perfect for the occasion! Everyone will love this delicious recipe with excellent presentation. Bon appetit!!!
Units: Metric / (Units: US)
- 1 kg / (2 1/4 pounds) pork loin
- 2 medium onions
- 6 cloves of garlic
- Pepper (to taste)
- Bay leaf (to taste)
- 1.2 kg / (2 2/3 pounds) small potatoes
- Salt (to taste)
- 100 ml / (6 3/4 tablespoons) olive oil
- 100 ml / (6 3/4 tablespoons) white wine
- With a sharp knife give some cuts across the pork loin and season with salt, pepper, unpeeled crushed garlic, bay leaf and white wine. Let marinate for about one to two hours.
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC / (350ºF).
- Peel and wash the potatoes. Put them on a baking dish together with the onions cut into quarters, the pork loin and the marinade. Season the potatoes with a little salt and drizzle everything with olive oil. Bake until golden, about 1 hour and 30 minutes. Occasionally drizzle the loin and the potatoes with the sauce.
- Turn off the oven and serve.