Salmon with caramelized apple2019-02-03
- Servings : 2
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 15m
- Ready In : 55m
This is a simple and tasty way to prepare salmon! With the lemon flavor and served with caramelized apple this is undoubtedly a perfect dish to serve in a special dinner! It’s light, colored and tastes delicious…
Units: Metric (Units: US)
- 300 grams (10 1/2 ounces) salmon loins
- Juice of one lemon
- Pepper (to taste)
- Chives (to taste)
- A drizzle of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon margarine
- 2 red apples
- 1 tablespoon dark brown sugar
- Salt (to taste)
- Season the salmon with salt, pepper and lemon juice. Let marinate 30 minutes.
- Heat over low heat the margarine and the olive oil in a skillet. Add the salmon loins and fry on both sides over medium-low heat for about 7 to 8 minutes.
- Wash and peel the apples. Remove the seeds and cut into slices. Place the apple slices and the brown sugar in a skillet, stir and caramelize the apple over low heat for about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Place the salmon and the caramelized apple on a plate and garnish with chopped chives.