Vanilla and chocolate muffins2013-08-13
- Servings : 20 units
- Prep Time : 20m
- Cook Time : 20m
- Ready In : 40m
Rate this recipe:
Delicious muffins with two flavors, chocolate and vanilla mixed in a dough confectioned with milk, eggs, flour, sugar and margarine.
Units: Metric / (Units: US)
- 50 grams / (1 3/4 ounces) chocolate powder
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 100 ml / (6 3/4 tablespoons) milk
- 4 eggs
- 250 grams / (8 3/4 ounces) flour with yeast
- 200 grams / (7 ounces) sugar
- 150 grams / (5 1/3 ounces) margarine
- With an electric mixer beat the sugar along with the whole eggs and the margarine. Add the milk and the vanilla extract, without stop beating. Then, wrap the flour.
- Divide the dough in two and in one of them mix the chocolate powder.
- Grease muffin pans with margarine and sprinkle with flour. Alternately, pour small portions of the two doughs in each one of the muffin pans (fill about two thirds of the muffin pans). Bring to preheated oven at 180°C / (350ºF) about 20 minutes (the time depends on the oven).
- When the muffins are cooked, remove from oven, allow to cool, unmold and serve.