At a family party or with friends it’s important to present a special and tasty appetizer! We suggest this bread filled with meat, will make succeed and whet your appetite for the next meal…
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTERSubscribe to our newsletter and receive new recipes in your inbox.
- 150 grams (5 1/3 ounces) minced beef
- 150 grams (5 1/3 ounces) minced pork
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 medium onion
- 50 ml (1/4 cup) olive oil
- Pepper (to taste)
- Nutmeg (to taste)
- 2 medium ripe tomatoes
- 150 ml (2/3 cup) mayonnaise
- 100 grams (3 1/2 ounces) grated cheese
- 1 bread (about 500 grams (17 1/2 ounces))
- Salt (to taste)
- Put the olive oil, chopped onion and the peeled tomato cut into small pieces in a saucepan and cook over low heat until the tomato start to break down. Add the minced meat and season with a little salt, pepper, nutmeg and Worcestershire sauce. Stir and cook over medium-low heat about 20 minutes, stirring occasionally. Turn off the heat and let cool about 10 minutes.
- In a bowl, combine the meat, mayonnaise and the grated cheese.
- Preheat the oven to 200ºC (400ºF).
- With a sharp knife cut off the top of the bread and remove the inside (reserve the bread crumb). Put the filling inside the bread and cover with the lid.
- Put the bread and the bread crumb on a baking pan and bake about 30 minutes.
- Turn off the oven and serve.