Prepare a pleasant, nutritious and with excellent presentation lunch for the whole family. Try this fish rice recipe with peppers! Bon appetit!!!
- 900 grams (2 pounds) hake
- 250 grams (1 1/4 cups) rice
- 1 large onion
- 1/2 red pepper
- 1/2 green pepper
- A small onion to cook the fish
- A drizzle of olive oil
- 50 ml (1/4 cup) olive oil
- Pepper (to taste)
- 1 tablespoon red pepper sauce
- Salt (to taste)
- Cook the fish in a saucepan with water seasoned with a little salt, a drizzle of olive oil and a small peeled onion. When the fish is cooked, drain it with a skimmer and remove the skin and bones. Cut the fish into pieces and set aside. Reserve the cooking water.
- Place the olive oil, chopped onion and the peppers cut in pieces in a saucepan and saute over low heat until the onion start to turn golden brown, stirring occasionally. Add the fish pieces and the rice and season with a little salt, pepper and red pepper sauce. Stir, pour the cooking water (enough water to completely cover the mixture) and boil over medium-high heat. When starts boiling, reduce to low heat and cook for about 10 to 12 minutes.
- Turn off the heat and serve immediately.