Do not know what to do for dinner? Try this Spanish omelette with potato and tuna, it’s quick, easy and tasty.
- 350 grams (12 1/3 ounces) canned tuna
- 800 grams (1 3/4 pounds) potatoes
- Pepper (to taste)
- 5 eggs
- Parsley (to taste)
- A drizzle of olive oil
- Salt (to taste)
- Vegetable oil for frying the potatoes
- Wash and peel the potatoes. Cut the potatoes into round slices and fry in hot oil. When they are fried, place on a plate with absorbent paper.
- Shred the tuna with a fork. In a glass bowl, beat the eggs with a fork and season with chopped parsley and a little pepper. Add the Shredded tuna and the potatoes to the eggs mixture and set aside.
- Heat a frying pan with a drizzle of olive oil. When the olive oil is hot, reduce to low heat, add the previous mixture and fry on both sides until golden brown. Check with a spatula if the spanish omelette is golden on the bottom, and turn the omelette with the help of a dish (turn the omelette placing a dish over the frying pan. Put the omelette back in the skillet to fry the other side).
- Serve with lettuce and tomato salad.