If you have little time, this is undoubtedly an excellent solution for you? Try this delicious, quick and healthy recipe of spanish omelette with spinach, your family will love it… Bon appetit!!!
Follow us for more recipes
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER
- 1 small bunch of spinach
- 700 grams (1 1/2 pounds) potatoes
- 5 eggs
- 1 medium onion
- 1 drizzle of olive oil
- Salt (to taste)
- Pepper (to taste)
- Olive oil for frying the potatoes
- Peel and wash the potatoes. Cut them into cubes and fry in a frying pan with olive oil and onion cut into round slices. When the potatoes are slightly fried, drain them well together with the onion and set aside.
- Meanwhile, bring to a boil on high heat a saucepan with water seasoned with a little salt. When starts boiling, add the spinach and cook about five minutes. When the spinach are cooked, drain them well and set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk the eggs with a fork. Add the spinach, potatoes and the onion and season with a little pepper. Mix all ingredients together and set aside.
- Heat a frying pan with a drizzle of olive oil. When the olive oil is hot, reduce to low heat, add the spinach mixture and fry on both sides until golden brown. Check with a spatula if the Spanish omelette is golden on the bottom, and turn the omelette with the help of a dish (turn the omelette placing a dish over the frying pan. Put the omelette back in the skillet to fry the other side).
- Turn off the heat and serve.