A very fluffy cake, tasty, easy to prepare and with excellent presentation, confectioned with eggs, flour and sugar, which goes to oven about 25 minutes.
- 5 eggs
- 150 grams (2/3 cup) granulated sugar
- 100 grams (3/4 cup) all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- With an electric mixer beat the eggs along with the sugar until obtain a creamy and homogeneous texture. Then, wrap the flour mixed with the baking powder.
- Place the dough in a bundt cake pan (24 x 8 centimeters (9 1/2-inch diameter with 3 1/4-inch-high sides)) greased with margarine and sprinkled with flour. Bring to preheated oven at 180ºC (350ºF) about 25 minutes (the time depends on the oven).
- When the cake is cooked, remove from oven, unmold onto a plate, allow to cool completely and serve.