Chocolate pear cake2016-04-05
- Servings : 14 slices
- Prep Time : 25m
- Cook Time : 30m
- Ready In : 55m
Rate this recipe:
If you want to present a creamy, moist and delicious cake, this chocolate pear cake is the best option! This is the perfect cake to celebrate something special… Dare yourself!
Units: Metric / (Units: US)
- 100 grams / (3 1/2 ounces) dark chocolate
- 100 grams / (3 1/2 ounces) margarine
- 2 pears
- 6 eggs
- 5 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 150 grams / (5 1/3 ounces) sugar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC / (350ºF). Grease a round cake pan (approximately 23 x 7 centimeters / (9 x 2 3/4 inches)) with margarine and dust with some flour.
- Put the chocolate broken into pieces and the margarine in a bowl and melt in the microwave. Remove from microwave and whisk until obtain a creamy mixture. Add the sugar and the honey and mix well. Allow to stand about 4 to 5 minutes.
- Wash, peel the pears and cut them into pieces. Place in a blender and blend on high until creamy. Drizzle with a few drops of lemon juice to not oxidize.
- Add an egg, whisk and repeat the same procedure for the remaining eggs. Pour the pear cream and mix well. Finally, add the flour and beat until obtain a creamy mixture.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared pan and bake until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, about 25 to 30 minutes (the time depends on the oven).
- Turn off the oven and unmold the cake onto a plate. Let cool to room temperature and serve.
Nutrition facts per serving (14 slices):
Total Fat: 10 g(15%)
Saturated Fat: 3 g(15%)
Cholesterol: 90 mg(30%)
Sodium: 80 mg(3%)
Total Carbohydrate: 22 g(7%)
Protein: 3 g