Going to invite your family for a snack in your house and want to prepare a tasty and pleasant cake with excellent presentation? This delicious cake flavored with banana and caramelized with pear will amaze your family! Bon appetit!!!
- 2 bananas
- 2 pears
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 4 eggs
- 100 grams (1/2 cup) granulated sugar
- 150 grams (2/3 cup) granulated sugar to caramelize
- 125 grams (about 1 cup) all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC (350ºF). Pour the granulated sugar 150 grams (2/3 cup) in a loaf tin with (25 x 11 centimeters with 7 centimeters high (9 3/4 x 4 1/3-inch with 2 3/4-inch-high)). Put the loaf tin on the stove over low heat until caramelize the sugar (go turning the loaf tin until stays completely caramelized). Turn off the heat and put the peeled pears cut into slices on the bottom of the loaf tin.
- Put the bananas cut into pieces and the cinnamon in a blender and blend on high until creamy.
- In an electric mixer, beat on medium speed the eggs and the sugar until obtain a homogeneous mixture. Add the banana and cinnamon cream and mix for 1 to 2 minutes until it’s nicely incorporated. Reduce the mixer speed to low, add the flour mixed with the baking powder and beat until obtain a creamy and homogeneous mixture.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared tin and bake until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, about 45 minutes (the time depends on the oven).
- Turn off the oven and unmold the cake. Let cool completely and serve.