Fish rice with peppers2013-03-19
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 5m
- Cook Time : 25m
- Ready In : 30m
Rate this recipe:
Prepare an enjoyable, nutritious and well presented lunch for the whole family. Try this fish rice recipe with peppers, it’s perfect!!
Units: Metric / (Units: US)
- 600 grams / (1 1/3 pounds) hake loins
- 250 grams / (8 3/4 ounces) rice
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 1 large onion
- 1/2 red pepper
- 1/2 green pepper
- 1/2 yellow pepper
- 50 ml / (3 1/3 tablespoons) olive oil
- Pepper (to taste)
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- Salt (to taste)
- Cut the loins into cubes and place them in a saucepan with the olive oil, chopped onion, the peppers cut into strips and the chopped garlics. Season with salt, pepper and paprika and cook over low heat about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add the rice and season with a little more salt. Stir, pour the water (twice the rice volume) and boil over medium-high heat. When starts boiling, reduce to low heat and cook for about 10 to 12 minutes.
- Turn off the heat and serve immediately.