Strawberry and banana milkshake2016-07-05
- Servings : 2
- Prep Time : 7m
- Cook Time : 0m
- Ready In : 7m
Rate this recipe:
Feel like a nutritious, fresh and tasty drink? Try this delicious strawberry and banana milkshake. Gonna love it!
Units: Metric / (Units: US)
- 200 grams / (7 ounces) strawberries
- 1 banana
- 250 grams / (8 3/4 ounces) natural yoghurt
- 100 ml / (6 3/4 tablespoons) milk
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- Wash and remove the stem from the strawberries. Peel the banana and cut it into pieces. Place all ingredients in a blender and blend on high until obtain a creamy mixture, about 45 seconds.
- Pour the milkshake in individual cups and serve preferably cold.
Nutrition facts per serving (2 servings):
Total Fat: 5 g(8%)
Saturated Fat: 3 g(15%)
Cholesterol: 20 mg(7%)
Sodium: 95 mg(4%)
Total Carbohydrate: 37 g(12%)
Protein: 8 g