Brown sugar and honey muffins2017-08-25
- Servings : 14 units
- Prep Time : 15m
- Cook Time : 15m
- Ready In : 30m
Going to have visits at home and want to prepare a quick and simple snack to offer your friends? These brown sugar and honey muffins are easy to prepare, have excellent presentation and are very tasty!
Units: Metric (Units: US)
- 3 eggs
- 175 grams (1 cup) dark brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 125 grams (1 cup) all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC (350ºF). Line muffin tins with paper liners.
- In an electric mixer, beat on medium speed the eggs and the brown sugar until obtain a creamy and homogeneous mixture. Add the honey and mix for 1 to 2 minutes to incorporate. Reduce the mixer speed to low, add the flour mixed with the baking powder and beat until a creamy mixture.
- Pour small portions of the cream into the paper liners
and bake until a toothpick inserted in the center of a muffin comes out clean, about 15 to 20 minutes (the time depends on the oven).
- Remove the muffins from the oven, let cool completely and serve.