Chicken in the oven with delicious sauce2015-10-20
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 50m
- Ready In : 1:30 h
On a feast day this chicken recipe in the oven is ideal for a lunch with your friends, they will love the delicious blend of flavors that this recipe offers! Serve with chips or white rice.
Units: Metric (Units: US)
- 1.5 kg (3 1/3 pounds) chicken cut into pieces
- 2 tablespoons red pepper sauce
- 150 ml (2/3 cup) olive oil
- Juice of one lemon
- Oregano (to taste)
- 3 tablespoons mustard
- Pepper (to taste)
- Thyme (to taste)
- Nutmeg (to taste)
- Bay leaf (to taste)
- Salt (to taste)
- Pour the olive oil, oregano, thyme, red pepper sauce, pepper, bay leaf, mustard and lemon juice in a bowl and mix with a fork.
- Put the chicken in a baking pan, season with salt and drizzle with the sauce. Let marinate about 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC (350ºF).
- Bake until the chicken starts to turn slightly golden, about 50 to 55 minutes. Occasionally drizzle the chicken with the sauce.
- Turn off the oven and serve with fries or white rice.
Chicken in the oven with delicious sauce
Nutrition facts per serving (4 servings)
Total Fat: 49.5 g(76%)
Saturated Fat: 8.5 g(42%)
Cholesterol: 289 mg(96%)
Sodium: 277 mg(12%)
Total Carbohydrate: 7.5 g(2%)
Protein: 111.5 g