Coriander and garlic bread2015-08-14
- Servings : 12 slices
- Prep Time : 25m
- Cook Time : 30m
- Ready In : 2:25 h
A delicious bread aromatized with coriander and garlic which combines perfectly with butter or cheese.
Units: Metric (Units: US)
- 300 grams (about 2 cups) white flour
- 1/2 bunch of coriander
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 50 ml (1/4 cup) olive oil
- 1 tablespoon dry baker’s yeast
- 150 ml (2/3 cup) water
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Place the coriander and the peeled whole garlic in a food processor and pulse until well chopped.
- In a large bowl, mix the flour and the salt with a spoon. Add the baker’s yeast and mix well. Pour the olive oil, the coriander mixture and some of the water. Knead everything with your hands and go slowly pouring the remaining water.
- Place the dough over a table sprinkled with flour and knead it well until it is fully involved and soft. When this process is completed, let the dough rise in a bowl covered with cling film about 45 to 1 hour until the dough double in size.
- Remove the dough from the bowl and knead it a little more. Give the dough the desired shape and place it in a baking tray lined with tracing paper. With a sharp knife make 3 to 4 diagonal cuts across the dough, sprinkle with a little flour and allow to stand about 45 minutes.
- Meanwhile, preheat the oven to 200ºC (400ºF).
- Bake about 30 to 35 minutes until the bread start to browned. Remove the bread from the oven, allow to cool to room temperature or serve the bread hot with butter or cheese.