- Servings : 32 units
- Prep Time : 15m
- Cook Time : 15m
- Ready In : 30m
These sausage puffs are perfect to present at any party. This puffs have few ingredients and are very simple and quick to prepare!
Units: Metric (Units: US)
- 16 Frankfurter sausages (about 400 grams (14 ounces))
- 400 grams (14 ounces) puff pastry
- 2 egg yolks
- Cut the sausages in half and the puff pastry into small rectangles. Roll the sausage in each pastry rectangle and brush all the sausage puffs with egg yolk slightly beaten.
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC (350ºF).
- Place the sausage puffs on a rectangular baking dish and bake until golden brown, about 15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and serve.
Nutrition facts per serving (32 units)
Total Fat: 7 g(9%)
Saturated Fat: 1.5 g(7%)
Cholesterol: 13 mg(4%)
Sodium: 32 mg(1%)
Total Carbohydrate: 6 g(2%)
Protein: 3 g