Yogurt cake with soft fruit2015-04-25
- Servings : 12 slices
- Prep Time : 20m
- Cook Time : 35m
- Ready In : 55m
If you want to prepare a simple cake, with few ingredients and with excellent presentation, this recipe is perfect for you. This yogurt cake with the soft fruit combination is very pleasant and simple to prepare!
Units: Metric (Units: US)
- 125 grams (4 1/2 ounces) natural yogurt
- 200 grams (7 ounces) soft fruit
- 3 eggs
- 175 grams (1 1/4 cups) all-purpose flour
- 150 grams (2/3 cup) granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC (350ºF). Grease a loaf tin (25 x 11 centimeters with 7 centimeters high (9 3/4 x 4 1/3-inch with 2 3/4-inch-high)) with margarine and dust with flour.
- Using an electric mixer on medium speed, beat the eggs and the sugar until obtain a homogeneous and creamy mixture. Add the yogurt and mix for 1 to 2 minutes to incorporate. Reduce the mixer speed to low, add the flour mixed with the baking powder and beat until a creamy mixture. Add the soft fruit and fold with a spatula.
- Pour the dough into the prepared tin and bake until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, about 35 minutes (the time depends on the oven).
- Remove the cake from the oven and unmold. Let cool to room temperature and serve with coffee or tea.
Yogurt cake with soft fruit
Nutrition facts per serving (12 slices)
Total Fat: 1.5 g(2%)
Saturated Fat: 0.5 g(2%)
Cholesterol: 42 mg(14%)
Sodium: 24 mg(1%)
Total Carbohydrate: 26.5 g(10%)
Protein: 3.5 g