If you occasionally like to try new recipes that are prepared differently, we suggest this chicken legs recipe with honey. They are seasoned with delicious spices and drizzled with a olive oil and garlic sauce. Bon appetit!!!
- 3 chicken legs (about 900 grams (2 pounds))
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Pepper (to taste)
- Nutmeg (to taste)
- Juice of half lemon
- Oregano (to taste)
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 200 ml (about 1 cup) olive oil
- 6 cloves of garlic
- Dry coriander leaves (to taste)
- Salt (to taste)
- Season the chicken legs with salt, lemon juice, nutmeg, pepper, Worcestershire sauce and honey. Let marinade about 1 hour.
- Heat 100 ml (1/2 cup) olive oil in a frying pan. When the olive oil is hot, add the chicken legs with the marinade and fry them on both sides over medium-low heat until golden brown, about 25 minutes.
- Heat the remaining olive oil and the unpeeled crushed garlic. Boil over low heat for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Drizzle the chicken legs with the olive oil and garlic mixture, sprinkle with dried coriander leaves and serve with chips.