Simple, tasty and quick to prepare, these cinnamon sugar crackers are ideal to serve in a snack among friends. Dare yourself!
- 200 grams (1 1/2 cups) all-purpose flour
- 150 grams (2/3 cup) softened margarine
- 125 grams (1/2 cup) granulated sugar
- Zest of one lemon
- Sugar and cinnamon for dusting
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC (350ºF). Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- In an electric mixer, beat on medium speed the sugar, margarine and the lemon zest until a homogeneous mixture. Reduce to mixer speed to low, add the flour and beat until obtain a compact mixture.
- Mold small portions of the dough in the shape of cracker and place them on the baking tray lined with parchment paper. Bake for about 15 minutes.
- Remove the crackers from the oven and coat them in sugar mixed with cinnamon. Let cool and serve with tea or coffee.