Do not have time and want to prepare a simple and quick recipe for dinner? Look no further, we have the solution for you, this delicious fish rice recipe with chouriço is perfect for the occasion!
- 3 hake steaks (about 850 grams (2 pounds))
- 75 grams (2 2/3 ounces) Portuguese chouriço
- 250 grams (8 3/4 ounces) rice
- Pepper (to taste)
- Coriander (to taste)
- 1 large onion
- 50 ml (1/4 cup) olive oil
- Salt (to taste)
- Wash the fish, remove the skin and bones and cut into pieces.
- In a saucepan put the olive oil, the chopped onion, the chouriço cut into pieces and the fish. Season with a little salt and pepper and cook over low heat about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add the rice and season with a little more salt. Stir, pour the water and boil over medium-high heat. When starts boiling, reduce to low heat and cook for about 10 minutes.
- Turn off the heat, sprinkle with chopped coriander and serve.