Want to prepare a simple recipe for lunch? Prepare this delicious rabbit recipe, fry it and drizzle with a delicious sauce prepared with olive oil, garlic, pepper and chopped parsley.
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTERSubscribe to our newsletter and receive new recipes in your inbox.
- 1.2 kg (2 2/3 pounds) rabbit cut into pieces
- 8 cloves of garlic
- All-purpose flour
- 100 ml (1/2 cup) white wine
- Nutmeg (to taste)
- Pepper (to taste)
- Parsley (to taste)
- 100 ml (1/2 cup) olive oil
- Olive oil for frying the rabbit
- 1 bay leaf
- Salt (to taste)
- Season the rabbit pieces with salt, 4 chopped garlic, pepper, nutmeg, bay leaf and white wine. Let marinate about one hour.
- Drain the marinade and coat the rabbit pieces in flour. Heat a frying pan with olive oil. When the olive oil is hot, add the rabbit pieces and fry them on both sides. When they are fried, place on a plate with absorbent paper.
- Place 100 ml (1/2 cup) olive oil, the remaining chopped garlic, pepper and chopped parsley in a bowl and mix everything well. Drizzle the rabbit with this sauce and serve with chips.