A rabbit recipe that needs few ingredients to become delicious. Try this tasty dish, you gonna love it…
- 1.2 kg (2 2/3 pounds) rabbit cut into pieces
- 2 medium onions
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 150 ml (2/3 cup) white wine
- 100 ml (1/2 cup) olive oil
- Pepper (to taste)
- 1 bay leaf
- Parsley (to taste)
- Salt (to taste)
- Season the rabbit pieces with white wine, chopped garlic, pepper, bay leaf and salt. Marinate about one hour.
- Put the olive oil, the onions cut into round slices and the rabbit together with the marinade in a saucepan and cook over low heat about 40 to 45 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Turn off the heat and sprinkle with chopped parsley. Serve the rabbit with white rice or chips.