Want to prepare an easy and quick recipe for dinner? Hake with onions with a delicious tomato sauce is a great solution for you! Try it, it’s a recipe that your kids will love! Bon appetit!!!
- 3 hake steaks (about 750 grams (1 2/3 pounds))
- 3 medium ripe tomatoes
- 50 ml (1/4 cup) olive oil
- 2 medium onions
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 4 cloves of garlic
- Pepper (to taste)
- Juice of one lemon
- Coriander (to taste)
- Salt (to taste)
- Season the fish with a little salt, pepper, paprika and lemon juice.
- Put the olive oil, the onion cut into round slices and the peeled garlic in a saucepan and saute until the onion start to turn slightly golden brown. Add the peeled tomatoes cut into small pieces and cook until the tomato start to break down, stirring occasionally.
- Add the fish with the marinade, cover the pan and cook over low heat about 15 minutes.
- Turn off the heat, sprinkle with chopped coriander and serve the fish with boiled potatoes.