A simple and quick tuna recipe, ideal for a lunch or dinner in summer days.
Follow us for more recipes
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER
- 1.2 kg (2 2/3 pounds) potatoes
- 4 carrots
- 1 small onion
- Olive oil (to taste)
- 4 eggs
- 350 grams (12 1/3 ounces) canned tuna
- Green beans (to taste)
- Olives (to taste)
- Salt (to taste)
- Wash and peel the potatoes. Place the potatoes, carrots and the green beans in a saucepan with water seasoned with salt and a small onion. Bring to a boil over high heat. When starts boiling, reduce to medium-low heat and cook about 25 minutes.
- Meanwhile, bake the eggs in another saucepan with water. When the eggs are cooked, remove the peel and cut them into round slices.
- After everything cooked, cut the potatoes into quarters and the carrots into pieces. Mix the potatoes, tuna, the carrots into pieces, green beans and the egg slices and drizzle with olive oil. Garnish with olives and serve.