To prepare a healthy recipe, nutritious but also quite tasty, we present the perfect solution! This vegetable puffs recipe is delicious and ideal for a Spring lunch. Serve with a cold fruit juice…
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER
- 1/2 purple onion
- 1/2 red pepper
- 1 medium carrot
- 1/2 small courgette
- 300 grams (10 1/2 ounces) frozen puff pastry
- Chives (to taste)
- 1 egg yolk
- 50 ml (1/4 cup) olive oil
- 3 cloves of garlic
- Pepper (to taste)
- 50 grams (1 3/4 ounces) sliced mushrooms
- Salt (to taste)
- In a skillet, place the olive oil, the courgette cut into slices, chopped garlic, the red pepper cut into strips, the sliced onions and the mushrooms. Season with some salt and pepper and saute over low heat about 5 to 6 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile, place the puff pastry on a table sprinkled with some flour and roll out the pastry with a rolling pin. Cut the dough into rectangles (10 x 8 centimeters (4 x 3 1/4 inches)).
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC (350ºF). Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Place a portion of the sautéed over a rectangle and garnish with some grated carrot and chives. Place another rectangle on top, one more portion of the sautèed, grated carrot and cheves. Finish with a rectangle and brush with beaten egg yolk. Repeat the same procedure for the other puff.
- Place the puffs on baking tray and bake until golden brown, about 15 minutes.
- Turn off the oven and serve the puffs with fruit juice.