Chicken legs with honey2013-11-14
- Servings : 2
- Prep Time : 5m
- Cook Time : 35m
- Ready In : 1:40 h
Rate this recipe:
Delicious chicken legs with excellent presentation, seasoned with pepper, thyme, lemon juice and honey, fried in olive oil.
Units: Metric / (Units: US)
- 2 chicken legs (about 750 grams / (1 2/3 pounds))
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Pepper (to taste)
- Thyme (to taste)
- Juice of half a lemon
- 50 ml / (3 1/3 tablespoons) olive oil for frying
- Salt (to taste)
- Season the chicken legs with salt, lemon juice, thyme, pepper and honey. Let marinade about 1 hour.
- Heat the olive oil in a skillet. Then, add the chicken legs along with the marinade and fry them on both sides over low heat about 30 to 35 minutes. Turn once in a while the chicken legs.
- Serve the chicken with lettuce salad and fries.