Salmon with onions2017-01-27
- Servings : 2
- Prep Time : 5m
- Cook Time : 15m
- Ready In : 45m
Rate this recipe:
Salmon is a very nutritious fish and ideal for a balanced diet. Prepare this salmon with onions, it’s delicious and quite healthy served with cooked vegetables.
Units: Metric / (Units: US)
- 2 salmon steaks (about 600 grams / (1 1/3 pounds))
- 50 ml / (3 1/3 tablespoons) olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 3 bay leaves
- Pepper (to taste)
- 100 ml / (6 3/4 tablespoons) white wine
- 2 medium onions
- 4 cloves of garlic
- Salt (to taste)
- Season the salmon with salt, bay leaf, pepper, paprika and white wine. Let marinate about 30 minutes.
- Put the onion cut into round slices, the olive oil and the whole peeled garlics in a saucepan and saute until the onion start to turn slightly golden. Add the fish with the marinade, cover the pan and cook over low heat for about 10 minutes.
- Turn off the heat and serve the salmon with vegetables.