- Servings : 6 bowls
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 0m
- Ready In : 4:10 h
If you going to have a dinner with friends and want to prepare a delicious dessert this pear mousse is perfect for the occasion! It’s light, delicious and quite pleasant…
Units: Metric (Units: US)
- 5 pears
- 250 grams (8 3/4 ounces) natural yoghurt
- 200 ml (1/2 pint (236 ml)) heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon powdered sugar
- A few drops of lemon juice
- Grated chocolate for garnish
- In a bowl, whip the cream with the powdered sugar until stiff peaks form. Reserve in the fridge.
- Wash and peel the pears. Cut them into pieces and drizzle with a few drops of lemon juice to not oxidate. Put the pear pieces, the vanilla extract and the cinnamon in a blender and blend on high for 1 minute until pureed.
- In a bowl, whisk well the pear puree and the yoghurt. Add the whipped cream and fold gently with a spatula.
- Pour the mousse into 6 bowls and refrigerate about 4 hours. Remove from fridge and serve the mousse garnished with grated chocolate.