Pork chops in the oven2014-04-06
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 55m
- Ready In : 1:05 h
Rate this recipe:
Have you tried to make pork chops in the oven with unpeeled potatoes? It’s very healthy, with the pleasant taste of olive oil and garlic and so easy to prepare. It’s delicious…
Units: Metric / (Units: US)
- 4 pork chops (about 500 grams / (17 1/2 ounces))
- 150 ml / (1/2 cup and 2 tablespoons) olive oil
- 8 cloves of garlic
- Juice of one lemon
- Pepper (to taste)
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 kg / (2 1/4 pounds) small potatoes
- Salt (to taste)
- Season the pork chops with salt, pepper, unpeeled crushed garlic, paprika and lemon juice. Let marinate about 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, wash the potatoes, place them in a saucepan with water seasoned with salt and bring to a boil over high heat. When starts boiling, reduce to medium-low heat and cook about 20 minutes. When the potatoes are cooked, drain them with a skimmer and give a small cut in each one of them.
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC / (350ºF).
- Place the chops on a baking dish together with the marinade and the potatoes and drizzle with olive oil. Bake about 30 minutes until the chops and the potatoes start to golden slightly.
- Turn off the oven and serve.