Scrambled eggs with tuna2017-04-05
- Servings : 2
- Prep Time : 5m
- Cook Time : 10m
- Ready In : 15m
Going to have dinner with friends and want to prepare a different and tasty appetizer? We suggest scrambled eggs with tuna, it’s easy to cook and will whet your appetite for the next meal! Try it!!
Units: Metric (Units: US)
- 4 eggs
- 125 grams (4 1/2 ounces) canned tuna
- 25 ml (1 3/4 tablespoons) olive oil
- Pepper (to taste)
- Oregano (to taste)
- 1 small onion
- Salt (to taste)
- Drain the tuna and shred it with a fork.
- In a bowl, whisk the eggs with a fork. Add the tuna, season with pepper and mix well. Season with a little salt if necessary.
- Put the olive oil and the chopped onion in a frying pan and saute until the onion start to turn slightly golden. Add the eggs mixture and stir with a spatula about 4 to 5 minutes until the eggs are cooked.
- Turn off the heat and immediately remove the eggs from the skillet to not overcook. Sprinkle with oregano and serve.